[Tfug] Sun hardware

Stephen Hooper stephen.hooper at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 15:45:58 MST 2006

Hello everyone,

The company I am employed at has a crapload of Sun hardware that I am
trying to get rid of.

Currently, I have about 7 Sun Ultra 30's, 4 Sun Ultra 10's, and maybe
2 Sun Ultra 60's.

I probably have enough keyboards, and mice (of the appropriate Sun
connector) for all the machines.

By company policy, none of the machines have hard drives in them anymore.

I don't really care what you would do with it, but I expect that if
you expect to sell it on eBay that you would wait until people who
would actually use them to learn UNIX get a chance to play.

You would be required to come pick them up... about 6 miles from
University (Kolb/Valencia area).

Email me off list if you are interested, and we can arrange something.
 First come, first serve, and no guarantee of the machine working
(although I think they all do).