[Tfug] M$ XML plugin? ODF++

Brian Masur bcmasur at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 22:45:55 MST 2006

Ooh!  Suddenly, Mickeysoft wants to supply a "plugin" for M$ office so it
can support ODF (Open Document Format, aka OpenOffice.Org) files like what
we're used to using for open word processing, open spreadsheet, and open
presentation.  /me sheds a river for M$...

What does this mean?  ...That previously without the need for M$ Access...
M$ Office is even MORE useless?  ODF++  M$ Access has been useless from the
get-go, free SQL has ALWAYS superceded M$ proprietary SQL garbage.  Please
get around it NOW and FOREVER.

Like someone else on TFUG said, but maybe opposite, I will not bow to the
corporation (SO CALLED CORP).
I don't care what happens to me in the process.  I WILL NOT BOW TO M$.
Anyone I can take with me should happily join :)  You should too.