[Tfug] Keyboard Issues

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 20:06:58 MST 2006

No...That's the weird thing - Should I try pulling the CMOS battery out to
see if a reset does the job?

I should make a few more notes...

1.)  I moved this motherboard into a new, roomier case (full ATX versus mini
ATX case)
2.)  The current keyboard mouse combo (logitech wireless setup) worked fine
with no problems, and it works in my laptop without fail
3.)  I can't get the keyboard to do anything

-Chris

On 7/4/06, Michael Salivar <ethyriel at nerdshack.com> wrote:

> Can you get into the BIOS?
>
> On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 19:48:44 -0700
> "Christopher Robbins" <robbinsc at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've got a strange problem with an old motherhrisboard I've been using
> for a
> > long time now....I can't get the #$%!*$ keyboard or mouse to work
> >
> > The strange thing is - the system will post and boot into linux, and I
> don't
> > see any errors during startup about a missing keyboard or mouse.  If
> > I totally remove the hardware, I still see no error.  Could there be a
> short
> > somewhere?
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > -Chris