[Tfug] Technical harassment, or "Computer knowledge is more important than anything else intheworld."

t takahashi gambarimasu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:18:46 MST 2006

On 2/28/06, Christopher Robbins <robbinsc at gmail.com> wrote:
> > no, to our morbid curiosity about what is going on in his head when he

> I think he meant that by emailing this person, we'll run the risk of being
> blacklisted by the host if we "harass" this guy by emailing him and asking
> him why he left the list.  Although I understand the wonder and mystique

even if he gets only one very polite message from only one of us who
then reports back to the list?

even if the message starts out with "one of us personally
unsusbscribed you as you wanted."?

--
Webmaster: do you believe that people will (a) switch browsers to view
your "best viewed with" page or (b) go to your competitor?