[Tfug] Technical harassment, or "Computer knowledge ismore important than anything else in the world."

William Stott WStott at ventanamed.com
Tue Feb 28 11:23:59 MST 2006

Spinning the squirrel wheel on one "unsubscribe me, please" message is
kind of a waste, no?

<SNIP> If you're suggesting that we start auto-unsubscribing all mac
users... I can support that. :)

B</SNIP>

Oh, and I own a Mac with OS X on it, and I do not want to be
unsubscribed from the list. I know many Mac users that are not unix or
linux incompetent (including myself) that can actually find their
/dev/ass in the dark.

Thanks,

Will