[Tfug] Laser Printers

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Mon Feb 27 16:57:18 MST 2006

Their inventory varies, so I suggest that you call ahead before you make=
 the trip. I know they are a little short as I bought 2 of them in the l=
ast couple days.

Ph 520-514-1588
3538 E Ellington place.

If you are at all familiar with Tucson, it is west of Alvernon. The inte=
rsection is a little tricky because the street to the east is 29th and t=
he street to the west is 32nd. =

Turn west at the intersection and then turn south at the first left. Hea=
ding south, the second intersection to the right or west is Ellington. J=
ust follow Ellington and you will come to an old school which is World c=
are.

Earl