[Tfug] Mind taking a poll?

Jon bigj at flatwan.net
Sat Feb 25 21:35:14 MST 2006

Jim Secan said:

> Although, like good geeks everywhere, we are probably over-analyzing this.
> Jon's reply was probably the most cogent (Melinda "hot"???  Remember, she
> brought us "Bob" the Wonder GUI.)
>
> Jim

Funny thing is I don't even know what she looks like.

More to the point though - I think intermediate would be someone who can
install and use Linux, install new packages, etc.

Advanced would be someone who can do all the above but when they run in to
a problem be able to solve it without intervention. This could of course
be more finely tuned and decribed a little more in depth but you get the
point.

--
Jon