[Tfug] USB Phone Recommendations

John Morrow morrowje at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:25:24 MST 2006

Skype comes in different flavors. The free flavor is strictly pc to pc
(and by pc I mean 'personal computer' running windows, macosx or x86
Linux). You can subscribe to other Skype services that will allow you
to talk with regular old-fashioned type phones. The windows version
supports video as well. http://www.skype.com is where you can find
more info.

JM