[Tfug] FS: Did you wait for the after-Christmas deals?

Brian Murphy murphy+tfug at email.arizona.edu
Tue Dec 26 14:38:13 MST 2006

I have a bunch of old Sun and misc computer stuff collecting dust.

Make me an offer...the more you take the better the deal! :)

Everything is "as is" but it should work to the best of my knowledge.  I
can get better part numbers if anyone is teetering.  The computers don't
have drives.

Sun SparcStation 1
Sun SparcStation 2
Sun SparcStation LX (the desirable shoebox)

Sun model 411 CDROM (comes with CD tray)
Sun model 411 DDS tape drive
Sun model 811 DDS tape drive
HP Jetstore 2000 DDS tape drive

Sun GDM-1962B monitor (19" and possible fixed frequency)
Sun CPD-1790  monitor (17")
HP M50 (D5258A) 15" VGA monitor

Various sun keyboards and mice

Proxim Skyline wireless broadband gateway (802.11b + 4 wired ports)

Sega Dreamcast with power and RCA TV connectors (I didn't see the
controllers)

Model (RC?) airplane that I know NOTHING about...5 foot wingspan, no
remote control, O.S. Engine sticker.

RCA ANT130B UHF/VHF TV antenna (kind of beat up looking)

Dish 500 dual LNBF sateline dish (It has the LNBF switch but no receiver
box)

I live on the NW side and have a truck if it would help sell the stuff.

Thanks!

Brian

The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be
taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of the University of
Arizona.