[Tfug] Happy hours next year?

Matt Jacob matt at mattjacob.com
Tue Dec 19 00:49:24 MST 2006

This is an excellent idea. There are a lot of places around campus
that would work well, and that's a pretty central location for the
most part. As long as they have Guinness on tap, the venue is entirely
irrelevant. ;-)

The hard part would be getting the under-21 people into a bar--it
ain't gonna happen. Why not do one bar night and one dry night a month
as a compromise?

Matt