[Tfug] Flash-like Tool

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Thu Dec 14 12:46:50 MST 2006

Actually, Mtasc has been deprecated with the release of Haxe:

http://haxe.org

While Mtac is really great, if you're not a java programmer, it takes a
bit of getting used to. Even more getting used to if you're used to the
Macromedia compiler, because it prides itself on being a very strict AS
compiler.