[Tfug] Moving Sale -- More Junk -- Lower Prices

Mike Morrell mike at themorrells.org
Wed Dec 13 13:59:25 MST 2006

  I have reduced the asking price on the UPS and switch if makes anyone
more interested in relieving me of the excess weight.  I do need to get
rid of these by Thursday if possible.  Please contact off list with
questions.

    APC SMART-UPS 1400, $50 obo
       includes serial cable
       the unit works fine but it was dropped at one point
          the front face has a crack and the back is bent up a little
       batteries are 4-5 years old and starting to show their age
          last time power went out they only gave me about half the
normal runtime

    Nortel Baystack 350-24T 10/100 24 port manged switch, $30 obo
       works great but never used the management functions
       I dont know the password but it is easy to reset to factory defaults

Thanks,
Mike