[Tfug] Moving Sale -- More Junk

Mike Morrell mike at themorrells.org
Sun Dec 10 19:51:57 MST 2006

Thanks everyone, the other stuff went fast.  Still trying to lighten up
the load so two more items are for sale.  Please contact off list with
questions.

    APC SMART-UPS 1400, $75 obo
       includes serial cable
       the unit works fine but it was dropped at one point
          the front face has a crack and the back is bent up a little
       batteries are 4-5 years old and starting to show their age
          last time power went out they only gave me about half the
normal runtime

    Nortel Baystack 350-24T 10/100 manged switch, $40 obo
       works great but never used the management functions
       I dont know the password but it is easy to reset to factory defaults

Thanks,
Mike