[Tfug] Shameless Electronics trafficking

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 13:54:38 MST 2006

--- Michael Schultheiss <schultmc at cinlug.org> wrote:

> Angus Scott-Fleming wrote:
> > List the latter item up on craiglist.tucson.org,
> you might get a taker there
> > and keep it out of the landfill ;-)

Alternatively, you could drop it off at WorldCare
or at the city of Tucson's monthly hazardous waste
recycling (I know Eastside city hall has one first
saturday of each month... I imagine other sites do
as well).

Remember, we *drink* ground water, here...  :<

> You mean http://tucson.craigslist.org/
>
> I second the craigslist recommendation.  My mom is
> moving soon and
> listed a lot of her stuff on craigslist and sold
> quite a bit.  It's like
> a free online garage sale.  Unlike eBay, there are
> no listing fees.

I believe fees are charged to "Help Wanted" posters
(?)

--don