[Tfug] (ot) CIS 225

Harry McGregor micros at osef.org
Wed Aug 23 13:52:41 MST 2006

Chad Woolley wrote:

>Thanks.  It looks like 137 would actually be the most interesting for
>me to start with.  Mastery of unix command line tools like sed and awk
>is an area where I'm lacking as a programmer, it would probably really
>help me.
>
>Does Harry only teach this at the West campus?

I tend to only teach 137 in summer session, if it gets enough students
to run.  I would not suggest trying to aim for that session, as I don't
even know if I will be willing to teach summer session again.

Louis Taber does a wonderful job with CIS137 during the normal semesters
(at West campus).  I find that the cis group at west tends to be more on
the ball than at east, but I am a bit biased.

                                     Harry