[Tfug] (ot) CIS 225

Brian Masur bcmasur at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 07:07:40 MST 2006

Slightly off topic but I thought I'd throw it at the list in case anyone
else was interested.

I was just wondering if it is too late for me to get into the CIS 225 (Linux
(UNIX) System and Network Administration) class at Pima.  I have a little
extra time lately and I'd like to start getting some of these credits under
my belt.  Also, about 225, is the 137 course really required, can I test out
of it somehow?  I've been using Linux for about 12 years...  I started with
slackware, then redhat, mandrake, suse, debian, now gentoo, and a few more
inbetween.