[Tfug] ANN: Coffee Hour/Birthday Party

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Fri Aug 18 09:31:09 MST 2006

Yes, it was nice to see you all again, and to meet you, too, Chad! And
all around great conversation, and even a conversation about religion
that didn't erupt into squalor (unlike my family dinner table :P).

We should do this more often, and so in that spirit: Everybody over to
my place on Sept. 21st!! Linux Happy Hour and Barbecue!! 7pm. Sound cool?

Thanks again, Claude!!!