[Tfug] cell phones and bluetooth audio

t takahashi gambarimasu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 22:36:42 MST 2006

On 8/14/06, Robert Hunter <hunter at tfug.org> wrote:
> On the other hand, you have to admire the use of obscure inflections ( i.e.,
> "fora" ), also the fascinating reference
> to the "study" of confidence versus competence.  I think we should all try
> harder "to get the question". ;)

to the contrary, what you should personally do, robert, is delete my posts, and any others with inflections or studies that you have trouble with, as soon as you see them.

it is certain that for you to do so, robert, would be far better for you, far better for me, and far better for the list as a whole.

--
Webmaster: do you believe that people will (a) switch browsers to view your "best viewed with" page or (b) go to your competitor?