[Tfug] cell phones and bluetooth audio

Robert Hunter hunter at tfug.org
Mon Aug 14 21:11:59 MST 2006

> The confidence/competence study came out a few years ago.  It's one of
> my favorites.

Fascinating.  So let me see if I follow this argument correctly.  Someone who responds to a question on a forum should
demonstrate competence by ... repeating the question?  People who offer an answer without doing so are probably
demonstrating their incompetence?  Wow, what a reversal :-)  In Soviet Russia, question answers YOU!!

Sorry, I guess I must be from the old school, where newbies get flamed for asking stupid questions, and the gurus
offer sagely advice such as RTFM, STFW, etc.

Rob