[Tfug] ANN: Coffee Hour/Birthday Party

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Aug 14 13:49:26 MST 2006

All,

Our regular coffee hour is scheduled for this Thursday (8/17) at 6pm.
But, since Debian will be 13 years old on Wednesday, I thought that we
could have a birthday party at my place instead!  So, instead of going
to Bentley's, come over to my apartment.  I'll make a cake and grill
hotdogs, hamburgers, and veggie burgers.  It would be great if others
could bring some side dishes or drinks or whatever.

My apartment is at 2135 N. Treat Ave #8 85716, 2 blocks west and 2
blocks south of Country Club at Grant.  When you turn into the parking
lot, there's plenty of parking to your immediate left and right.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=2135+N.+Treat+Ave+%238+85716&ie=UTF8&om=1

I'd appreciate it if you could RSVP, so that I can have an idea of how
many to expect.  But feel free to show up even if you couldn't RSVP.
We'll probably eat a bit after 7.  Gifts aren't required but I happen
to know that Debian has a fondness for patches.  You can see his
(her?) wishlist at http://www.debian.org/Bugs/.

Hope to see you on Thursday!

Claude