[Tfug] Anyone know of a decent X VNC Client?

Jeremy D Rogers jdrogers at optics.arizona.edu
Wed Aug 9 08:38:17 MST 2006

Yeah, I was gonna mention xtightvncviewer..
Also, I thought I'd mention that I run it in its own xserver so I can
run it fullscreen and then if things go bad, I just ctl+alt+backspace
and kill the whole xserver. I also tunnel it through ssh, and on the
windows machine I restrict connection only from local. That way, I get
added security and I can use ssh compression.
JDR