[Tfug] Apache oddness

Ronald Sutherland rsutherland at epccs.com
Wed Aug 2 15:27:41 MST 2006

good idea ... ScanHTMLTitles works on Windows with Apache 2.0.47,
although I did have to drop the "IndexOptions XHTML", which I don't
need. It looks like no one is using this option, since it did not work
on both 2.0.55 and 2.0.58... not good. I probably need to bitch about
this to the apache.org bug list. hmm... I've not done that to a big
project B4