[Tfug] Apache oddness

Ronald Sutherland rsutherland at epccs.com
Wed Aug 2 12:14:22 MST 2006

Anyone using the IndexOptionis ScanHTMLTitles on Apache... I'm having a
difficult time figuring out if its bugged or if I'm screwing something
up. For some reason it works fine on an old Mandrake 9.2 (apache/2.0.47)
setup I have at home but I can't get it to work on Windows 2k
(apache/2.0.58) or Ubuntu dapper (apache/2.0.55). When it works it reads
the file index.html title and uses it as the description of a folder,
which is very nice for what I'm trying to do... Anyway just though I'd
ask hear, I've looked over Google for a while but still have no idea if
its a bug or I need some setting other than Options Indexes in the
<Directry /MyFolders> ... </Directry> section of configuration file.