[Tfug] Reminder: Coffee Hour, Thurs at 6p

Neil Short neshort at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 21:44:09 MST 2006

such a dirty job -- but somebody has to do it.

Would you like sympathy?

You know, if you like, I'll be a martyr and take your
place.

--- Brian Masur <bcmasur at hotmail.com> wrote:

> It's a shame I won't be able to make it to this one,
> I'll be at Defcon :D
>

> >From: rubinson at u.arizona.edu (Claude Rubinson)
> >To: TFUG <tfug at tfug.org>
> >Subject: [Tfug] Reminder: Coffee Hour, Thurs at 6p
> >Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 11:46:15 -0700
> >
> >Hi all,
> >
> >Wanted to remind everybody that we have our coffee
> hour this Thursday
> >at 6pm at Bentley's.
> http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfugch/
> >
> >Hope to see you there!
> >
> >Claude

======
Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are truth, and his ways are justice; and he is able to bring low those who walk in pride.
Daniel 4:37