[Tfug] Laptop parts

Angus Scott-Fleming angussf at geoapps.com
Wed Apr 26 07:05:06 MST 2006

On 25 Apr 2006 at 21:46, Steven Bowers  wrote:

> I recently bought a used Dell C610 that has both a Trackpoint and
> touchpad mouse. The trackpoint is missing the little rubber nub. CompUSA does
> not carry spares. Does anyone know where I can get one? They appear to be
> different than the one from my old Thinkpad as I tried that one and it is too
> big.

STFW ... 10 minutes of googling turned up this page:

    Attention Dell Users Only!

    Welcome to Trackcap.com we sell Dell Scrollpoint / Trackpoint Mouse Caps,
    those little buttons that fit on the end of your trackpointer on your
    laptop. Our Trackcaps are brand new OEM caps.  Your satisfaction is
    guaranteed here and shipping is always FREE on all trackcap orders.

    http://www.area403.net/trackcap/dell.html

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona