[Tfug] FreeDos bootable USB drives

Harry McGregor micros at osef.org
Thu Apr 20 16:36:59 MST 2006

Well, if you want a lot of extra junk on the USB drive as well, take a
look at this.

Actually, it's not junk, it's the UBCD.

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

And for putting it on a thumb drive (from UBCD forum):

Download: http://www.veder.com/ftp/nwdsk/beta/ubcd2usb.zip

Just unzip to a new directory. Then go to that directory and run
'ubcd2usb <path-to-ubcd> <usb-drive>'

I just included all stuff indicated by Reblu into this zip-file and
created a batch-file that copies everything to the correct places. You
will only need an UBCD-CDROM (or an UBCD-CDROM extracted somewhere on
your machine) and a USB-key.

                                    Harry