[Tfug] RE: Cisco Study Materials

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 08:19:57 MST 2006

Jon -

I think the documentation could use a bit of updating - perhaps we can get a
list of low-level stuff we can add to the helpdesk, as the kernel info
states the latest kernel is 2.2.9.  I'd be willing to help out there - let
me know what you think.

And the only way to make this overhaul work is to add Flash.....Lots and
lots of Flash.....Flash for links, Flash for documents, Flash for
everything.  We all know that Flash makes every website better, so I think
we'll need some more Flash...

-Chris