[Tfug] A Simple CMS

William Stott WStott at ventanamed.com
Tue Apr 4 14:14:22 MST 2006

I know of nothing that would use flatfile to store data that fits that
category. What I do know of is Plone CMS (plone.corg) which has so many
goodies that you may be overwhelmed by the bells and whistles if you let
it. I haven't heard of anyone who WANTED a flatfile system since I
worked with a custom app that was run on OpenVMS. I am curious, why
flatfile only?

Thanks,

William Stott