[Tfug] off topic: PRINTING HELP NEEDED

Eric Tamme etamme at web.com
Mon Jul 25 10:28:50 MST 2005

  This is off topic (sort of).
Pima and UofA teachers, and department employees

  Phrack, for those who dont know, is one of the oldest and most influentia=
l computer security magazines/ezines around (since the 1980's).  Phrack alm=
ost exclusivly distributes in digital text file format only from www.phrack=
.org but, to date, they have released two hard copy issues and different se=
curity conferences.

  Recently Phrack announced they are closing down for good and would be rel=
easing thier last ever issue, in hard copy format, at Defcon 2005.  My self=
 and a friend were talking to a Phrack staff member last night and he told =
us that thier printing company bailed last minute and they would not be abl=
e to distribute the last Phrack at defcon.  We told him we were going and h=
e asked if we could print and distribute the last issue.

  This is where we need help.  We are desperate to find teachers, and depar=
tment employees at pima and u of a to help us get this edition printed.  Th=
e tentative printing specs are 180 double sided pages on 8.5x11 B&W only, b=
ound (any kind the cheapest possible), we would really like 200 copies but =
any number will do.

  We are willing to pay what we can, but unfortunatly its not much because =
we are students ourselves and going to defcon alone is putting us near brok=
e.  The Fast Copy center at U of A wanted $686 for 100 copies.. we just can=
t afford that... any teacher or department discount we could make use of wo=
uld be greatly appreciated.

  We implore you to be a part of computer history, please, if you can help =
in any way email me off list. etamme(remove-this)@optonline.net

Thank you so much
-Eric and Keith

--=20