[Tfug] Alpha PWS 500a Forsale

Peter W. Merritt pwmerritt at weirdwaterorg.local
Wed Jul 13 20:19:18 MST 2005

I know we have a few a Alpha enthusiasts on the list, and I would rather
sell this locally. Its a PWS 500a, 500MHz, 384mb ram (recently added 256
of new ram), 2 scsi3 drives, 1 4gig, and 1 9gig, Matrox Power Vid card,
latest srm. Runs OBSD 3.6 right now, setup as antispam/antivirus
gateway, have used it with Debian, Freebsd, very stable machine. Have
too many computers and an electric bill to go along with it so something
must go. Asking $425, email me offlist, I can send you some Pics of it
if you want.
                                                   Thanks Peter