[Tfug] Debian t-shirts

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Fri Jul 8 04:15:13 MST 2005

Tonight at the coffee hour, someone asked me where I had gotten my
"Debian - What your mother would use if it were twenty times easier"
t-shirt.  (Please forgive me, it's 4am and I've forgotten your name.)

Anyway, the shirt came from Copyleft.net, but they appear to have
closed down.  It's a shame too, because they had a great selection of
Linux-related stuff, with a percentage of their profits going to
designated organizations.  I've purchased a couple of t-shirts from
them; also, the well-worn Tux sticker that adorns my rear window came
from there, as well as the "Linux Inside" sticker that replaced my
"Intel Inside" sticker and has since--alas--worn off of my laptop.

In prep for Linux World, the Bay Area Debian LUG has been discussing
t-shirts.  If anyone wants one, it might be worth asking there.  And
Shaleh said that he just found a bunch of "And you thought space was
big" t-shirts; so those might be available for a donation as well.

The BAD thread is here: http://bad.debian.net/list/2005-July/.  If a
number of people are interested in t-shirts, I'd be happy to
coordinate.  Lemme know.

Claude