[Tfug] PGP

Matt Stump mstump at pgp.com
Wed Jul 6 10:48:25 MST 2005

A two bedroom condo is probably going to set you back at least
400-500k, which compared to Tucson is insane.   A coworker recently
bought a pretty good 3 bedroom house, good neighborhood in Sunnyvale
for 840k. Last prediction I heard was that it will probably continue
like this for another year or two, but that is just speculation.
Rentals aren't as bad as they once where, you can check out
craigslist.com to get an idea.