[Tfug] Newbie question

Leo Przybylski tfug@tfug.org
Tue Jan 28 11:21:01 2003

You may want to try an AA patch.

ftp://ftp.kernel.org:/pub/linux/kernel/people/andrea/kernels/v2.4/2.4.18rc4aa1.gz

 From /home/scott/junk/linux/linux:
gunzip ../2.4.18rc4aa1.gz && patch -Np1 -i ../2.4.18rc4aa1

AA patch is a pretty comprehensive patch. Includes many of my favorite
patches including PTE and Himem. Even if it doesn't work. It's a
must-have patch.

Aside from that though, looks like you may have conflicts with your
kernel optimizations and the libc you are using. You could do a few
things in this case.

Copy include/linux to /usr/include or find out what your CFLAGS are at
compile time. Is Dev86 installed?

-Leo Przybylski