[Tfug] Re: T30

Harry McGregor micros at osef.org
Wed Dec 31 10:05:20 MST 2003

Ok, so what kernel version does "uname -a" say your are running?

After that, I am going to have you do an ls in the kernel modules
directory, and we will see what drivers are present on your system.

<selfish plug follows>
If you are really interested in learning how Linux works, installs, and
acts, both as a server and a workstation, you might be interested in
taking CIS-225 Linux Networking at Pima CC.  I am teaching it Friday
nights (5:30-9pm) starting January 16th.

			Harry