[Tfug] Debian Sarge/Unstable mirror

Chris Mathis chris at campus.azintl.edu
Tue Dec 30 21:27:19 MST 2003

you and i need to see about getting into a round robin or something...
***stealing my customers*** j/k...  i had talked to harry aobut it at
one point in time but he has yet to see about getting somthing like
linux.arizona.edu or something like that though you and i could get a
round robin going anyways if you would care to...

chris