[Tfug] mySQL use

r35157anc3 leo at leosandbox.org
Tue Dec 23 11:14:07 MST 2003

Sorry, I made the blind assumption that there would be an import option
for XML, but it doesn't look like there is. Not even options if you call
LOAD FILE from mysql. They  (some guys on a mailing list I was just
reading from) recommend transformation to SQL using XSLT and the Xalan
transformer.

I'm sorry. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea afterall. Well, not unless
you like XSLT.

&Leo();