[Tfug] Thursday night meeting.

Harry McGregor micros at osef.org
Wed Dec 17 19:30:04 MST 2003

Ok, that means that we need an emergency presentation...

Topics that have been proposed (grouped as single night presentation
sets)

	Backup:
		tape backup
		rsync backup
		personal backup

	Version control for office file management (instead of just source
management)

	Computational clustering (Beowolf, Mosix, etc)

	Wireless
		No cat auth
		non-traditional Security setups, such as IPSec, PPTP, etc
	Samba 3.0
		Samba as a DC, member server, etc

	Firewalls
		Shorewall
		Standalone firewall distros
			IPCop?
			Leaf

	Digital Video Recording
		Myth TV
		Others?

	Postfix, Squirlmail, Amavis, and spamassisin
		Hitting your spam where it hurts.

				Harry