[Tfug] T1 access

debianfan at cox.net debianfan at cox.net
Tue Dec 16 06:34:42 MST 2003

Thank-You for all of you responses.  My question has been answered.

How this started was a T1 was installed at our site and the telecom tech
thought the smartjack was a CSU/DSU so our equipment would not need a
CSU/DSU only a serial interface.  I did not think that was true from
previous experience but wanted to make sure.

Jim