[Tfug] Solaris once again free in evaluation/educational version.

Neil Short neshort at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 23:45:50 MST 2003

Thanks for the heads-up. I got some disks burned and
will try it out in the next few days.

This is definitely good news for me. When I tried to
get Solaris 8 Sun had already taken it off the web as
a free product. For me, it'll definetly be an
educational experience.

--- Quag7 <quag7 at frostwarning.com> wrote:

http://wwws.sun.com/software/solaris/binaries/singleinstructions_x86.html

> As per Slashdot.
>
>   -Quag7
> --
> quag7 at frostwarning.com * Tucson, AZ - USA
> http://www.graffitiwall.net * ICQ 13365630
> http://www.frostwarning.com/jiggyweek.php

=====
The restriction of knowledge to an elite group destroys the spirit of society and leads to its intellectual impoverishment. - Albert Einstein