[Tfug] Class at Pima College

Angus Scott-Fleming angussf at geoapps.com
Mon Dec 8 19:55:52 MST 2003

On 8 Dec 2003 at 19:18, Thomas Hancock  wrote:

> As I understand, there's an introductory Linux class using Debian that
> is offered at Pima College and taught by one of the TFUG Members. Does
> anyone know the name of the class? I'm hoping maybe I can get in for
> theSpring.

You're thinking of either "CIS 225 - Linux System & Net
Admin" -- that's been taught by several tfuggers over the
years; current schedule shows Harry McG. and Louis Taber
teaching different sections, plus some guy called "staff" --
or "CIS 137 - Intro Unix Operating Syst" -- taught by Louis
Taber and William Pagnotta (and that guy named "staff") are
teaching that one.

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona