[Tfug] qwest/msn

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 13:05:37 MST 2003

My first thought was of illegal positioning or using monopoly power to gain market share and force the smaller players out.

Under the current sceme one pays for DSL and an ISP.  By using MSN as your ISP the cost of DSL is cut in half.

Keith

Jon <bigj at tfug.org> wrote:
This isn't going to make as big a dent as first thought. Qwest filed a
motion with the FCC over a week ago to reduce the price on their DSL
circuits. I'm sure most of this is due to the pressure that cable is
putting on the entire market with their threat of lower prices and even
faster speeds.

Jon