[Tfug] qwest/msn

Ryan Quinn ryan at yournetplus.com
Fri Dec 5 11:35:52 MST 2003

Perhaps some effect but most likely not a whole lot.  I took advantage
of this deal.  The service was down about half the time due to "problems
with passport" which they use the authenticate the DSL.  And the
customer service is a joke, 45-60 min hold times and then the techs are
clueless.  After 3 weeks I gave up and went back to cable. Cox isnt
great but these MSN guys make them look marvelous. There may be a good
number of people who will sign up with it for the price but I bet they
have a huge turnover rate due to MSN's customer service and the
unreliability of passport to auth users.

Sincerely,
Ryan Quinn
Web Administrator
YourNetPlus.com Inc.