[Tfug] Spawn X into different virtual screens from login manager?

Mike Morrell mike at themorrells.org
Fri Dec 5 07:44:55 MST 2003

  How can I setup my login manager (KDM or GDM) so that once I login the
actual session opens in a new virtual screen leaving the login manager
open in the current one?  Right now by default once I login the login
manager closes and the session takes over that screen.  Instead, I would
like to leave the login manager open so I can continually log on as
different users with each login spawning a new virtual screen for that
users KDE/Gnome session.

Thanks,

Mike