[Tfug] Linux badges/decals?

tfug@tfug.org tfug@tfug.org
Sat Sep 14 15:00:01 2002

Gee, I used to be member of TCS. So glad they kept my email address and "invited" me </sarcastic voice off>. Seriously, I think it would be great if TCS, TFUG and any other computer user groups in the city would pool their resources and have a computer swap meet on a regular basis. There was one at the Pima Counbty fairgrounds a few years ago, but it was poorly organized and promoted; hardly anyone there. The Phoenix one started in the parking lot of a place called Electronic Materials and Recovery. It overwhelmed their parking lot and was moved to another location, but did not do so well there. It relocated to its current home and is run by a Boy Scout troop. They charge sellers $20 for a space and make extra money selling burgers, soda and such.

The link to the Phoenix swap meet for anyone who is interested is: http://www.azweb.com/~troop446/index.html. The next one is tomorrow.

Steve