[Tfug] Re: Linux badges/decals?

Steve Bowers tfug@tfug.org
Fri Sep 13 16:22:02 2002

Scott Denlinger writes:

> Also, is there a computer stuff swap meet in the Tucson area? If so, when
> does it meet? I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to part with, and I suspect
> a swap meet might do the trick.

Scott - there is not a computer swap meet here in Tucson, but there is a
good sized one in Phoenix. I'll post the link when I get home. A few people
have posted here to TFUG their stuff. I've been toying with the idea of a
swap meet and was gathering data before I approached a couple of the local
computer stores (i.e. Electronic City and SWS) to see if they would permit
such an activity in their parking lot some weekend.

Steve