[Tfug] Re: Laptop

Nicolas Lopez tfug@tfug.org
Tue Sep 10 21:01:01 2002

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 11:32:34AM -0700, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 11:17:13AM -0700, Anthony Hess wrote:
> I haven't had any problems taking my TiBook around campus yet.  Nor have
> I heard of any problems with it being 'less rugged'.
  You havn't seen mine recently then. I'm pretty sure some of the "battle
scars" on my polycarbonate would have required a replaement with a TiBook.
  Do you keep yours in a case? I don't. It would just be something else to
carry around.  I usually carry mine around by itself or at most, stack some
stuff on it for easier carrying.  Staqcks of tapes, the firewire drive, etc.
Nothing too big but nothing I'd want to move around on a TiBook one handed.

> It is more expensive, but look at the screen. :)
  It's a bit bigger, but I don't think it looks any better than mine.
...the G4 would be nice though.

  - Nick Lopez
    kimo_sabe@atdot.org
--
"Yes, but they're sand monkeys!" - Cartman