[Tfug] Laptop

Bruce R Nevins tfug@tfug.org
Tue Sep 10 14:17:02 2002

Jim,
    The advantage of the IBMs is that parts are always available, and
they can be had for less than a new laptop. The 600X was purchased for
$550 off Ebay, and is in perfect condition. In addition the LiIon
batteries have a longer lifespan. I bought an internal LS120 floppy
drive for mine on Ebay for around $38. There were a lot of these made
and parts are easy to come by.
    FWIW, Bruce

--
Bruce R. Nevins, bnevins@nexiliscom.com
Vice President, Nexilis Communications Corp.