[Tfug] Laptop

Bruce R Nevins tfug@tfug.org
Tue Sep 10 11:59:24 2002

Jim,
    have been very happy with several IBM Thinkpads. I have recently
installed it on my 600E (366MHz) and a friends 600X (600 MHz). The only
thing that I have not got working yet is sound (been too busy to chase
this much). It runs fast on both and even the battery monitor works.
    Bruce

--
Bruce R. Nevins, bnevins@nexiliscom.com
Vice President, Nexilis Communications Corp.