[Tfug] Bowie, the unstoppable sex machine.

Bowie J. Poag tfug@tfug.org
Thu Sep 5 16:34:01 2002

I'm large..and in charge, baby.

Sure, i'm a big guy. 6'4" 270....and you'll have no trouble finding me in a
room. However, I might add that I'm NOT fat. What you percieve to be "fat"
is merely a fuel tank for a sex machine, and you know it.

VrrrRRRRRooOOoOOMMMmmm!