[Tfug] Consultant services

Bowie J. Poag tfug@tfug.org
Thu Sep 5 07:30:02 2002

Work out here is scarce..you'll probably get bombarded with info like mine.
:)

Bowie J. Poag
(520) 577-2468
bpoag@comcast.net

Ex-IBM guy (layoffs), 9 years Unix experience, 8 years Win32 experience, 6
years networking experience. Qualifications up the wazoo, way too many to
name here.

void brag(void) {

Plenty of Unix certifications, many earned while working at Big Blue here in
town. ACM & USENIX/SAGE memberships, International Who's Who, even been
interviewed in Wired. My BrainBench scores place me in the 97th percentile
worldwide in both AIX and Solaris Systems Administration, and in the 99th
percentile in Linux Systems Administration. Been working with Samba since
1997, on everything from PCs to SGI Origins. (Hey Bri! Happy birthday!)

I don't come cheap, but, make me an offer. You might be surprised.